martes, 17 de abril de 2007

Irbr3n






Chores

Around my house there´s a lot to do, specially because i´m an only child so it all gets dumped on me, like for example washing the dishes some days, I always have to take out the trash and clean my room, I guess its not too bad but I hate to do it.

Days of the week

My favorite day of the week is saturday, because in the day time all of my friends and I get together to play soccer, and its always a lot of fun, and at night we always go out to discotheques or partys, and again have a great time.

Sp|orts

My favorite sport is soccer, and my favorite team is the spanish one called Barcelona, or Barza, some of the best and most famous players in the world are a part of this team, like: Ronaldinho, Puyol and E´to Valdez.

Medications

When I have a headache I take ibuprofine, which makes it go away really easy, I sometimes take it for backache as well, and it works very well too. if you can't find ibuprofine pills just take some aspirine 'cause it has it as its mayor component.

Places

to be

I lived in the USA for about six months, and there some places i really liked, any time you visit miami and orlando be sure to go to: disneyland, miami beach, adventure island and the downtown miami, those are the hot places to be, when you're looking to have a good time.

My Favorite Food

What I love to eat the most is PIZZA, what you need for

making it are these ingredients:

* 1 Cup of Flour
* 2 tablespoons of butter
* 1 cup of milk
* A dash of sugar
* Some cheese
* Some ham
*Pepperoni
*Pizza Sauce

First I mix the flour, the butter, the sugar and the milk, stirr until it becomes dough, then shape it like a pizza, put some sauce on top, the cheesse, the ham and the pepperoni, then i put it into an oven at 180º for about 15 minutes, or until i

t looks crisp.


ME

I was

born in Maracaibo, on september 11th 1988, I´m 18 years old, I live in an apartment in Viento Norte with my family, my mom, my dad and my uncle, I have a lot of little fishes in a tank which I call my pets, currently I ´m studying third trimester of Computer engineering in URBE University, and when I graduate I would like to start a succesful engineering company.





2 comentarios:

frankr dijo...

your blog is very interesting because is nice jeje fuck!! BYE

Anónimo dijo...

that rich it enchants pizza to me....mas is very delisiosa... that all I like to have supper with her.